This historic Gaslamp Quarter hotel, originally built in 1913, was restored to its original charm. The first floor was converted for a commercial retail tenant. The three floors above were built to house SRO 52 rooms. The façade was successfully matched to the existing tile and historical glass. We were also able to recreate the original balcony's from photographs.
- Architect - Wayne Donaldson
- Client - Barone Glasso